Friday, June 14, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to the ADHD Guide to Life and Literature. I've lived my whole life with ADHD, and have built a successful career as a freelance writer and educator. This site exists to introduce readers to my ADHD Literature Guides and to share useful research, tips, and advice about living with ADHD.

In addition to ruthlessly flogging my entertaining literature guides (because, lets face it, most study guides are harder to slog through than the books they claim to represent), this site will also feature articles on succeeding at academics and life with ADHD.

Expect upcoming articles on homeschooling with ADHD, overcoming procrastination, parenting your ADHD kids, and various updates on the latest ADHD research.  I hope that you'll find this site and my literature guides indispensable tools for living with ADHD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome helpful, respectful comments which do not make ad hominem attacks on members of the ADHDGuide community. Discussion, even heated discussion, is welcome, but spam and abusive comments will be deleted.